The continuous spread of coronavirus strain COVID-19 is bringing our world to a standstill. Concerts and gatherings are canceled, school is being taught from home and all businesses deemed “non-essential” during this time are being forced to close their doors unless they can figure out how to operate remotely.
But, what about the businesses that are considered essential?
The pharmacies, hospitals and home care facilities – how can these businesses manage to provide care during a pandemic, make payroll and pay the rent when the economy is so unstable? That’s where PRN Funding comes in.
Factoring for Healthcare during COVID-19
PRN Funding has been in healthcare and medical factoring business for over 20 years. During that time, we’ve streamlined and perfected our funding system, ensuring that from start to finish, your factoring experience with us is as fast and easy as possible. There is no greater need for business funding than now, during this worldwide pandemic… which is why PRN Funding has chosen to stay open.
If your business operates within the “essential” medical industry, you may qualify for our factoring services. Factoring is the process of selling unpaid invoices in exchange for a cash advance, which can be used in any way your business sees fit. This makes factoring a great option for paying the bills, making payroll and keeping your business afloat during this difficult economic time.
PRN has funded with companies in the following fields:
- Allied health staffing
- Healthcare staffing
- Home care
- Medical billing
- Medical coding
- Medical receivables
- Medical supplies
- Medical transcription
- Nurse staffing
- Private duty care
- and many more!
Invoice Factoring for COVID-19 & Beyond
PRN Funding believes this pandemic will eventually pass, leaving businesses to continue on like before.
If your business is worried about finances in the time of COVID-19, give us a call. We have funding options available for those who have factorable invoices, as well as those who may not.
Funding is available for business in any industry within the medical field, not just for those listed above.
Why Work With Us?
- PRN Funding works exclusively within the healthcare industry. If you sell products or deliver services to healthcare facilities, there is nobody better than us.
- Ultimate in factoring flexibility – You choose when, who, how much and how long to factor your invoices.
- Cash advances on your qualified receivables within hours of verification.
- No fixed-term contract to sign; you can stop or start factoring at any time.
- Collections are performed in a professional and productive manner, allowing your staff to focus on higher value-added activities.
- Real-time access to our online accounting and reporting system 24/7/365.
- No automated attendant–When the phone rings during business hours, a person answers.
- Access to a personal account manager. Accounts are assigned to one specific person who knows your business and your customers inside and out.
- PRN Funding is flexible; you can pick and choose what invoices you want to sell.